AfterPay is a safe and easy payment option that let's you shop when you want and pay for it later.
How Does AfterPay Work?
Select AfterPay at checkout, then sign up for an AfterPay account or log in to your existing account and confirm your purchase. AfterPay will then pay immediately on your behalf so your order will be processed straight away. You can then pay off your balance in 4 fortnightly installments over 6 weeks.
For more information visit the AfterPay website
Can I Return My Order If I’ve Paid For It Using AfterPay?
Yes, refunds and exchanges are still available as normal regardless of payment option. See our online Returns and Refunds Policy for more information.
How Can I Apply For AfterPay?
To set up your account, select AfterPay at checkout and fill out the required information. It only takes a few seconds and you're ready to go!
Deciding what to buy is hard, but paying it doesn't have to be.
Laybuy lets you receive the item now and spread the payment over 6 weekly automatic instalments. No interest, no fees*.
What do you need?
- A credit or debit card.
- To be 18 years of age.
- To be living in New Zealand
*The Important Bit
If you fail to make payment, you may be charged a late payment fee of $10.
Sign up in seconds at the checkout (instore or online)
For complete terms visit www.laybuy.com/nz/consumer-terms
- Laybuy is an interest free payment plan option available in New Zealand.
- Transaction value limits apply to Laybuy purchases made at Ivy and Co; the minimum purchase amount is $50 and the maximum purchase amount is $800 whether you link your Laybuy account to either a credit or debit card. In addition, Laybuy's automated system considers a number of different factors in determining which orders they approve.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- The first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining five payments deducted weekly.
- If you wish to return your goods, Ivy and Co normal returns policy applies. If eligible for a full refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- When you link your Laybuy account to a credit or debit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer's terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Laybuy in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $10 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
- For complete terms visit www.laybuy.com/nz/consumer-terms.